Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thursdays at School

Some things to consider today:

There are only 15 days of school left!!

"For me, teaching is about making surprises and moments for kids that they will never forget. I think it would be much more fun to live in a world where everyone thought that way." Ron Clark

"A problem is a chance for you to do your best." Duke Ellington

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.......You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Every child needs a champion." Hillary Rodham Clinton

Wow - big thoughts - profound and sobering thoughts for a teacher - lots to live by in these!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great quotations Crystal!! I bet you're looking forward to summer vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quotes! TFS! I love the Hilary Clinton one.
    Not that much longer now until you will be in China!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those quotes Crystal! Sounds like you are looking forward to summer vacation as much as my children are. Only my kids don't have the good fortune of heading to China!

    ReplyDelete