Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Birthday, Esther!!

It's my baby sister, Esther's, birthday today! What a beautiful woman she is - kind, loving, generous, creative (she's the one who introduced us all to scrapbooking!), a terrific event organizer, an amazing CEO (of a community living association), a gracious hostess, awesome cook and a ton of fun! Here she is pulling my brother, Del, out of a mud hole while we were quadding, west of Caroline, on the weekend. Happy Birthday, my friend - who just happens to be one of my sisters! May you always be blessed!

And yes, we do have a lot of birthdays in our family in June! All done until July, now!!

1 comment:

  1. You read my mind, Crystal! No sooner than I thought about typing it, I read your comment about all of the family birthdays in June!

    Well, happy birthday, Ester, and for introducting Crystal and Heather to scrapbooking... otherwise, I would have never met them!!

    ReplyDelete