Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Del!


Happy Birthday to my brother, who turns 50 today!! We spent the weekend quadding with him west of Caroline. He is an elk farmer and full of jokes and pranks! His favorite people to tease are the boyfriends and girlfriends of his nieces and nephews. He is also kind and generous and a great Dad to Pam and Ed. Happy Birthday, Bro!!

It's a busy, busy week of 5 more days of activities at school. And to top it all off, I got a cold on Saturday night along with laryngitis so I stayed home from school today. I did use the time to make some major accomplishments on my report cards - yeah!! Still a bit to go but all is good for a Monday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun birthday party! Best wishes, "Uncle"!

    Hope you're feeling well soon, Crystal! And I'm already celebrating your end of the year for you! You deserve a nice relaxed summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't get over how much he looks like Grandpa in that photo! I hope you had an awesome weekend! That totally sucks that you are sick. I hope you get better before your trip! Only 4 more days of school now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to celebrate with them this weekend. How was the quadding? I tried to call yesterday morning, but you must have been fast asleep getting over the illness. Get better soon.
    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete